30.4.08

Last Goodbye

This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
But it´s over, just hear this and then I´ll go
You gave me more to live for
More than you´ll ever know

This is our last embrace
Must I dream and always see your face?
Why can´t we overcome this wall?
Baby, maybe it´s just because I didn´t know you at all.

Kiss me, please kiss me,
But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation,
Oh you know it makes me so angry ´cause I know that in time
I´ll only make you cry
This is our last goodbye.

Did you say "No this can´t happen to me?"
And did you rush to the phone to call?
Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying
"you didn´t know him at all,
you didn´t know him at all,
oh, you didn´t know"?

Well, the bells out in the church tower chime,
Burning clues into this heart of mine.
Thinking so hard, on her soft eyes, and the memories
Offer signs that it´s over, it´s over.

Jeff Buckley

Para mim, Jeff Buckley é algo inexplicável, que me prende, me cativa, que poucos o sentem assim...que poucos o realmente sentem. Tenho a sorte de conhecer algumas pessoas como eu. Com quem partilhar...Jeff Buckley! Obrigada :) *

1 comment:

Costinha said...

Pois é... o Jeff!! O grande Jeff! Felizmente que há pessoas com bom gosto... como nós! Viva as noites a trocar videos do Jeff no youtube lol. Beijo grande*